Q&D is an ISO 9001 registered, ITAR compliant contract manufacturer. Since 2008 Q&D has been a premier supplier of custom Cable Assemblies and Wire Harnesses to the Pacific Northwest.
We specialize in high-mix, low/medium volume production from simple to exceptionally complex assemblies that are used worldwide in, industrial, military, medical, automotive and consumer applications.
In addition to production, our experienced NPI staff can function as extension of your engineer group. We will collaborate with you on engineering prototypes, first runs or engineering test cables. With our years of experience, we can work from prints, drawings, schematics or samples to build your product to the highest workmanship standards, freeing your engineering depart to concentrate on engineering/design activities.
Capabilities, Processes, & Certifications
- Complies with IPC/WHMA-A-620 Industry workmanship standards
- Wire sizes from 14 to 32 AWG for wire (including Teflon), coax, cable (round & flat ribbon)
- Terminals from JST, Tyco/AMP, Molex, Amphenol, and many others
- Hand and semi-automatic crimping
- Lead free soldering (lap, cup, hook, thru-hole, etc.)
- Epoxy potting and other adhesive applications
- Wire processing, including twisting
- 100% electrical testing of all wire and cable assemblies
- Provides DFM (design for manufacturability) suggestions
- ISO 9001:2008 certified and ITAR registered